Our purpose at KATANA Safety is to use the tools of our time to prevent sexual assault and other vulnerable situations. In an effort to give back for this purpose KATANA Safety supports many charitable and civic organizations. We remain committed to helping make the community safer, but we simply cannot honor every request for assistance that is presented to us. Please review these guidelines before submitting your request:
- ALL REQUESTS FOR DONATIONS OR SUPPORT ARE REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH OUR ONLINE FORM BELOW OR DOWNLOAD OUR FORM HERE TO SUBMIT.
- Donations can be used for employees, clients, or fundraising events.
- If the donation is for a fundraising event, donation requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- All requests are reviewed by the Donation Request Committee who will contact you only if we are able to make a donation.
- If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of your event, this means that we are unable to honor your request.
- Our policy is to limit our support to organizations that have been recognized as tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code